Download a complimentary 40-page excerpt of
Contests and Sweepstakes Law
A Guide Through the Legal Jungle Practice Manual
- Detailed discussion of contests and sweepstakes laws, rules and regulations by state
- Extensive table of contents, an annotated checklist, and cross-references facilitate skimming and locating specific information quickly
- Best practice suggestions for
- official contests and sweepstakes rules
- social media and online sweepstakes and contests
- use of public voting
- avoidance of copyright and rights clearance problems
- compliance with state raffle and bingo laws, regulations, and rules
- prize awards of real estate, travel, and luxury items
- use of direct mail and telemarketing
- children as participants
- fantasy league sports competitions
- collaborations with non-profit organizations and charitable causes
Attorneys and Legal Professionals, use the book to jumpstart your legal analysis and save hours of research time with the synopsis and citations provided for United States federal law and the laws of each state.
Marketing and Business Professionals, use the book to get comprehensive contests and sweepstakes legal information. Maximize the efficiency of your interactions with your contests and sweepstakes lawyer by identifying the components of your promotion that require legal review.
Contests and Sweepstakes Law: A Guide Through the Legal Jungle Practice Manual. Authored by Joy R. Butler, Published by Sashay Communications, ISBN: 978-9672940-6-3, 498 pages, hardcover, trim size 6 x 9, retail price $225.